Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Chicken Foot Soup






Well I am cooking something I had never heard of, Chicken Foot Soup! I was visiting one of our church members who had surgery and was not feeling well. Before I left I asked her if there was something she would like for me to bring her to eat. Her response was Chicken Foot Soup, since she lived in Fayetteville she had tried it and liked it. I told her I would as long as I could find the chicken feet. Well I never knew how easy it is to find chicken feet. I called our neighborhood grocery and they said, "yes we have them." Well they keep them in the back, they do not put them in the meat section...wonder why? They diffenately do not look appetizing.

I will take this to her tonight, and I do hope she will enjoy the soup and she will be up and around soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails