Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day

Well we spent our Labor Day laboring in the yard and garage. I had garage duty, which I believe is worse than prison work! Just guessing. I am glad we are past that work detail.
Labor day is usually a day that is spent grilling, so we did manage to put some burgers on the grill, grass fed burgers. If you have never thought that you wanted to spend that much money on hamburger, well you have never had grass fed hamburger. I love it and it is especially worth the extra money for special occasions. It is the best meat you have ever put in your mouth. I have tried short ribs and steak but my favorite is the ground hamburger meat. Hamburgers this good deserves homemade buns to go with it. So I made homemade buns which gave me an excuse to get out of the garage for awhile.
Now to go and fold flyers for church. I made some cookies to serve to my helpers. When you have willing workers, it is nice to give them a homemade cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails